Before combining wet with dry, I prepared my muffin tin with liners.
2 TBS jelly or preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 6 muffin cups with liners or spray with PAM.
- Stir peanut butter with honey until blended. Add egg and mix until blended. Add milk.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine peanut butter mixture with dry ingredients, stir just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups about 1/3 - 1/2 full. Spoon 1 tsp jelly in center of each.
- Divide remaining batter evenly covering jelly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place pan on wire rack to cool, about 5 minutes. Remove muffins to rack and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a little additional jelly and/or peanut butter.
Hope you enjoyed following along with me in the Americus Garden Inn kitchen. Wish you were here to enjoy the muffins in person. If you like the recipe, let me know. Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.