Friday, June 29, 2018

2018 - The Year of the Dragonflies


In the 15 years that we have been living in Americus, Georgia, this year I have seen more dragonflies than ever before.  They are everywhere.  For your enjoyment, I have assembled some of my favorite photos that I've taken in the last few weeks.  Please take a few moments to enjoy the beautiful moments in our garden with the dragonflies.  (If you click the first photo, you can view them as a larger slide show.)
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
  
 
 

Thank you so much for visiting the Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast blog.  When you come stay with us, I'd love to give you a personal tour of the garden.  But, for now, I hope you enjoy my photos on this blog and on our facebook page.  I look forward to sharing my home and garden with you in the near future.

Love,
Susan

No comments: