|Brownie Muffin Tops - Gluten Free|
|Fudgy Brownie Muffin Tops - gluten free and vegan|
|Gluten Free Brownie Muffin Tops|
Thanks for visiting the Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast. Hope you'll come back, soon.
Fudgy Brownie Muffin Tops - gluten free, dairy free, egg free - small batch
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
2 Tablespoons honey
1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond flour
1 heaping Tablespoon cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
2 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips
18 Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare 6 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a separate bowl. Mix in 2 Tablespoons of chips.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet just until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups (about a heaping Tablespoon per muffin top)
- Place 3 Ghirardelli chips on top of each muffin top.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes. They will still look moist but edges will be firming up. If you want them less gooey, bake them to desired consistency.
- Remove from oven but allow to cool in the muffin pan until set. Try to resist the urge to eat them right out of the oven. They really are better when allowed to cool.