|chocolate chip cookies with coconut - gluten, dairy and egg free|
Thanks for visiting the Americus Garden Inn blog. Hope to see you soon.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut (no egg, no dairy and no gluten)
Yield: 12 cookies
3/4 cup rice flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1 Tablespoon corn syrup
1 Tablespoon hot coffee
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice flour, baking powder and salt. Add coconut and chips. Mix and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut oil, brown sugar, corn syrup, coffee, and vanilla with a rubber spatula, stir until completely combined.
- Stir dry into wet ingredients, using rubber spatula stir until combined.
- Scoop the dough into 12 equal portions and press into shape on prepared cookie sheet. (Or, press dough into an 8 x 8 square pan, lined with parchment)
- Bake for 10 – 14 minutes or until golden around the edges. Cookies will still be soft.
- Cool on cookie sheet for five minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely. They will crisp up as they cool. (If baking in 8 x 8 pan, using parchment paper, carefully remove from pan on parchment paper after the 5 minutes cooling time and cut into desired shapes while still warm and soft)